Hello Crafty Friends,
Since we already have been very loud enough to tell that it our First Birthday celebration this month on 19th April. We just came up with an exciting challenge for you all to create something for Birthday Celebration theme.
We are already very excited to see all your creations for this theme also making us feel a little special…..This Challenge will be active from 15th April to 15th May 2018, considering late day of entering the challenge 10th of May and announcement of winner on 15th May, 2018. Don’t wait for last day to entre since it becomes very difficult for us to feature your entry on the blog before time and we really dont want to leave behind work of any talented crafter…..
There will be some inspirations shared from us too on the blog for you all create something on your own and share with us soon……
Follow below steps to participate:
- Share this challenge post on your timeline setting as public.
- Follow our Blog.
- Create an exciting new project for the challenge.( Not shared before to any other place and not older before the date of challenge published)
- You are open to use any sort of craft style, Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, gift ideas or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they fall into the theme for challenge.
- You may enter as many projects as you like by marking 1,2 and so on…Email your Craft Projects at: email@example.com
- After the project is published on the blog , do share the blog post/ blog link from our social media pages-when posted on our Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, mention our blog in your post or your entry will not be counted.
- It should be handmade and reflect your creativity.
- Best project amongst all will be chosen on criteria of maximum reach and likes so share your best creative projects.(Share more to reach more)
- Winner gets a Craft Hamper worth Rs.1000/- and an featured blog post for “Craft Enthusiast of the Week”
We wish you all the best and looking forward to see your best craft works!! 👍🏽😁
Keep Following us for more Craft Inspiration, Ideas, Events and Contents!!