Another month with another exciting blog challenge “OLD TURNED NEW”….this is going to be excited for all since we have this exciting challenge where you can use any of your old box, bottles, jars, tins, anything I must say and turned it into an piece of art….
Here’s some inspiration for you all to brainstorm some new idea and try creating something wonderful out of it….
Ajewellery box made out of an old wooden box by Prika!
Altered wine bottles into home decor pieces by Prika!
We hope this challenge would be as much as interesting to you all like the previous ones ….This challenge begins right away till 10th of April ….so dont wait anymore and just begin your imagination to create something unique….Request you all to not to wait for last days to share your creations, since it might get missed to get featured on the blog.
Follow below steps to participate:
- -Share this craft inspiration post on your timeline setting as public.
- -Follow our Blog.
- -Create an exciting new project for the challenge.( Not shared before to any other place and not older before the date of challenge published)
- -You are open to use any sort of craft style, Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, gift ideas or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they fall into the theme for challenge.
- -You may enter as many projects as you like by marking 1,2 and so on…Email your Craft Projects at: email@example.com
- -You must share the blog post/ blog link from our social media pages-when posted on our Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, mention our blog in your post or your entry will not be counted.
- -It should be handmade and reflect your creativity.
- -Best project amongst all will be chosen on criteria of maximum reach and likes so share your best creative projects.
- -Winner gets a Craft Hamper and an featured blog post sharing there journey of being a craftpreneur.
We wish you all the best and looking forward to see your best craft works!! 👍🏽😁
Keep Following us for more Craft Inspiration, Ideas, Events and Giveaways!!